Flood Damage Restoration
Floodwater in your home or business should be considered an emergency that requires immediate attention by a professional who is qualified to remove the water safely and properly. Floodwater that enters your home or business property from excess rainfall, overflowing creeks, and backed-up storm drains is unsafe because of the toxic contaminants it may contain.
Floodwater runs over streets, parking lots, driveways, and yards, and can pick up contaminants such as pesticides and fertilizers, gas and oil from cars and trucks, animal waste, and more. Flooding can also occur because of broken appliances, burst frozen pipes, and overflowing sinks and toilets, affecting not only the area where the breakdown occurs, but seeping through floors and ceilings, and being absorbed into walls and furnishings.
If this or any type of flooding has occurred in your residential or commercial property, the professionals at MHS Restoration can help. As a professional water damage and restoration company, MHS Restoration, a division of McMaid Home Services, implements safe, effective floodwater remediation and restoration solutions when you need them most. If you are located in the Chicago area suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Palatine, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, and the surrounding suburbs, call us 24/7/365, and our emergency response team will be onsite in under two hours.
Benefits of MHS Restoration’s Floodwater Extraction and Restoration Service
- Availability 24/7/365
- Courteous customer service representatives
- Trained, expert technicians – ready and onsite in under 2 hours
- Professional-grade equipment – and proper removal and disposal of floodwater
- Thorough floodwater extraction and drying – with no residual moisture
- Complete decontamination and sanitization with environmentally and people-safe products
- Insurance claims support
Our water cleanup and restoration professionals understand the dangers posed by floodwater and that the long-term effects can be devastating – the longer the water stands, the greater the risk for structural damage and unhealthy and destructive mold, as well as damage to furnishings and belongings.
MHS Restoration does whatever it takes to properly and thoroughly extract the floodwater and return your home or business to its pre-flood-damage condition. Our technicians are your neighbors, and they have the training and qualifications you expect, including IICRC certification. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification is well recognized setting standards for the cleaning and restoration industry.
MHS Restoration is Available 24/7 For all Emergency Services So Call (847) 991-7100.
We give you peace of mind with our proven process. Once onsite, trust that we use knowledgeable technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and tested methods – all to give you the absolute best results.
- We take full safety precautions. Our technicians use hazard gear and shut down electrical power to the flooded area.
- We determine the source of flooding and take steps to prevent more water from entering.
- We inspect the home or commercial property both inside and out to see the extent of the flood damage.
- We categorize the water according based on the level of contaminants that may be present. Floodwater is assigned an IICRC rating—usually the worst, as floodwater is the most dangerous, due to potential biohazards that might be present.
- Using specialized equipment, we extract the water, ensuring it does not come into contact with anything else, and properly dispose of it.
- High-powered fans and heat panels are put in place to thoroughly dry the flooded area. Our process includes checking hard-to-reach places – behind walls, under floors – for residual moisture. If necessary, we place additional equipment for testing any remaining dampness and humidity.
- Dry areas receive a thorough decontamination and sanitization. Areas where mold could potentially grow are treated to prevent an infestation from occurring.
- With help from property owners, we check building contents to identify any items that can be salvaged. Unsalvageable items are removed and properly disposed of.
- We clean and sanitize all surfaces thoroughly—walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures—so you feel safe and comfortable when you return home or to your business.
- If necessary, we repair and renovate structural items that were damaged during the flood.
MHS Restoration is licensed, bonded, and insured. Our uniformed technicians arrive onsite in company vehicles and are fully trained and IICRC-certified in the services they perform. We work with your insurance company to facilitate the insurance claims process on your behalf, and strive to make sure you receive maximum benefit for the floodwater damage you incurred.
MHS Restoration understands how serious and disruptive flooding in your home or business is. If you are located in the Chicago area suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, and Elmhurst, or any of the surrounding areas, call us right away and we’ll handle your floodwater extraction and restoration problem from start to finish. Our goal is always to minimize the damage to your home or business and restore it to pre-flood-damage condition as quickly as possible.
Why Choose MHS Restoration?
When flooding strikes, we are often caught off guard. The stress of the situation as well as uncertainty about how or where to begin cleanup, can overwhelm even the most industrious among us. The professionals at MHS Restoration are your neighbors. As a division of McMaid Home Services, we are family-owned and operated, and treat you the way we want to be treated – with excellent customer service that shows we respect and care for you. When you choose us to handle your flood emergency, know that we will keep you informed every step of the way. We want you to be 100% satisfied.
Has your business or residence experienced floodwater damage? If yes, get fast, thorough flood damage cleanup and restoration from a company with the experience and expertise to handle the job – always with your needs in mind. MHS Restoration is that company, and we always implement the safest and most effective floodwater remediation and restoration solution that fits your needs. If you are located in the Chicago area suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Palatine, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, or nearby suburbs, call us 24/7, and our emergency response team will be onsite in two hours or less to restore your home or business to its safe, comfortable, pre-flood-damage condition.
MHS Restoration is Available 24/7 For All Emergency Services So Call (847) 991-7100.