To maintain the comfort and fresh, clean look and feel of furnishings in your home or business, your furniture must be at its best—stain- and odor-free at all times. Proper care and maintenance of fabric and leather or vinyl upholstery requires routine cleaning, vacuuming, and spot treatment. But that’s not enough over the long term. Deep dirt, spills, and allergens embedded in upholstery fabric or adhering to smooth, wipeable materials require a more thorough deep cleaning. Or, if you have experienced a fire or water damage from a flood,your furniture may have sustained damaged and even contamination from dirty water and smoke odor, both of which pose health risks.
Does Your Residential or Commercial Upholstered Furniture Need Deep Cleaning?
Call MHS Restoration at (847) 991-7100
MHS Restoration provides deep cleaning of your upholstered furniture—fabric, leather, vinyl—and restores it to its original color and appearance. Our upholstery cleaning service also restores furniture’s clean, healthy surfaces that are safe for all occupants, including children and pets. Home- and business owners in the western and northwestern Chicago suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, as well as their surrounding areas can expect MHS Restoration, a division of McMaid, to provide prompt, reliable upholstery cleaning service.And if the worst happens and you experience a fire or flood, our customer service representatives take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Contact us at (847) 991-7100 for a free estimate.
Furniture manufacturers typically recommend that upholstery be cleaned every one to two years—and they may include this as a condition of their warranty. Professional upholstery cleaning provides benefits that do-it-yourself cleaning procedures cannot give you:
- Preserving or restoring the condition and appearance of your fabric and leather or faux leather upholstery
- Thoroughly removing stains, odors, and allergens from deep within fibers and crevices
- Extending the look and life of your furniture while maintaining your warranty
Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
IICRC-Certified Upholstery Cleaning For Homes and Businesses
MHS Restoration’s certified technicians provide specialized treatments to rid your residential or commercial upholstery of soil, stains, odors, and microscopic particles from every surface and space. Our thorough, deep-cleaning process ensures your furniture is sanitized, deodorized, and free of allergens such as dust mites and pet dander.
Our family-owned and operated business employs trained, certified technicians and is available to meet all your home or business upholstery cleaning needs, whether for routine cleaning and maintenance or for deep cleaning as a result of an emergency such as flooding, fire, or other excessive soiling occurrence.
MHS Restoration Upholstery Cleaning Process
MHS Restoration’s thorough cleaning process safely and effectively removes soil, stains, allergens, and odors from all types of fabric and other upholstery, leaving it sanitized, fresh, and safe for family, pets, and all other occupants. Our process includes:
- Inspection and Preparation
- We start by thoroughly inspecting your furniture to identify the type of upholstery—fabric, synthetic, or natural—and the extent of soiling. We also check manufacturer recommendations to determine the appropriate wet or dry cleaning solution to use.
- Next we vacuum to remove loose soil, particles, and hair from the upholstery.
- Then we deep-groom the upholstery to loosen embedded dirt and pre-treat individual spots and stains.
- Material-Specific Cleaning
- To begin, we apply a biodegradable wet or dry cleaning solution based on the type of fabric and the amount and type of soiling to be removed.
- If necessary, we apply an additional cleaning treatment to remove stubborn stains and spots, such as pet urine and odor.
- For leather and faux-leather upholstery, we use only specialized, manufacturer-approved products that include protectants and moisturizers to keep the material soft.
- With portable professional-grade equipment that produces high pressure and high heat steam, we sanitize, rinse, and deodorize upholstery, using hot-water extraction to release soil and particles from deep within fibers and crevices.
- Finishing and Drying
- After thorough cleaning, we apply Scotchgard™ to protect against premature wear and prevent future stains from setting.
- We finish by regrooming the upholstery to restore its beauty and speed drying.
- Drying requires several hours, depending on the room temperature and the levels of heat and humidity. We recommend using fans and opening windows if weather permits.
And if your upholstery cleaning was needed because of an insured disaster, we help support your claim following a fire or flood.
Why Choose MHS Restoration?
MHS Restoration, a division of McMaid, is available to take your call anytime and provide a free estimate: (847) 991-7100.Our experienced technicians can handle all your upholstery cleaning needs—fabric, natural, or synthetic—for both routine maintenance and for emergency cleaning following a fire, flood, or other event. Our family-owned and operated business serves residential and commercial customers in the Chicago suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, and nearby areas.
MHS Restoration’s customers always receive personal attention and professional, top-quality service. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. And we adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)—our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified and remain current on the latest cleaning and restoration industry standards and advances in technology.
At MHS Restoration, we strive to exceed customer expectations, always mindful that the reputation of our family business is on the line. When you call us, you get:
- IICRC-trained technicians
- Upholstery cleaning services that use professional-grade equipment and methods
- Cleaning and decontamination products that are safe, effective, and approved by manufacturers
- Technicians whose top concern is to make sure every job is done thoroughly and to your complete satisfaction
- Support for insurance claims, including documentation of damage
- Fully licensed, insured, and bonded service
- And anything else required to get your furniture and your life back to normal, safe conditions
For all your upholstered furniture cleaning needs, Call MHS Restoration at (847) 991-7100. We’ll leave your furniture once again feeling comfortable and looking beautiful, as well as safe and sanitized for your home or business.