Water Damage Restoration
Water damage from burst plumbing, broken appliances, floodwater, ice buildup, roof leaks, clogged toilets, blocked drains, sewer-line backups, and firefighting efforts can present you with not only structural problems, but sanitation concerns. When disaster strikes at your home or business, you need a professional cleanup and restoration service with the training and expertise to properly clean and restore your property.
From our office in Rolling Meadows, MHS Restoration provides professional residential and commercial water disaster cleanup and restoration services. We serve the Chicago suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Palatine, Naperville, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas. A division of McMaid, we are family owned and operated and dedicated to caring, dependable customer service. Our technicians are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
MHS Restoration Takes Your Emergency Call Around The Clock At (847) 991-7100
Our trained, uniformed technicians will arrive at your home or business in company trucks in two hours or less, assess the situation, and put an immediate plan in place to handle it. Then they get to work on the safe, effective cleanup and restoration of your home or business to its pre-water damage condition.
When the unexpected happens, residential and business owners often feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to begin the daunting task of cleaning up and getting back to normal home or work life. The MHS Restoration professionals understand how stressful this can be, so we keep our customers’ needs at the forefront to give you peace of mind during the water damage and restoration process. And we keep you informed at every stage, so you can be 100% satisfied.
Residential or Commercial Water Damage? “One Call Does It All”
MHS Restoration 24/7 Emergency Services – (847) 991-7100
Water damage can occur at any time, affecting your home or business from the roof to the basement. If this happens to you, you need an expert response within the first 24–48 hours to minimize damage, start immediate repair, and reduce biohazards. Call our experts for a free estimate so we can start the cleanup and get your family and pets back home or your employees back to work fast with the assurance that your property is dry, clean, and safe.
MHS offers complete water damage cleanup and restoration services you can trust with our proven process:
1. Inspection and Assessment
Our experts are trained to fully assess the extent of water damage to determine the cleanup and restoration services needed by:
- Investigating the source of the unwanted water and stopping further entry
- Inspecting the affected area and determining the class of damage
- Categorizing the level of potential biohazards from contaminants in the water
- Developing a cleanup program
- Protecting your belongings from further moisture and dampness
- Providing you with a free estimate and working with your insurance company to get you the maximum benefit
2. Water Extraction, Drying, and Dehumidification
We ensure your family can get back home or employees can get back to work in a clean, dry, contamination-free environment by:
- Removing standing water using cutting-edge portable water-extraction equipment that provides ease of access and is less invasive than hoses from truck-mounted equipment
- Extracting water from carpets, floors, walls, and furniture
- Using specialized drying equipment including fans, electric panels, air movers, and dehumidifiers to dry the water-damaged area and remove any moisture left after the extraction process to prevent mold growth
- Installing moisture-detecting equipment, including infrared cameras and hygrometers, to check for residual dampness in walls and ceilings, floors and subfloors, attics, and other areas where microorganisms such as mold, mildew, and bacteria can grow
3. Salvaging and Storage of Undamaged Possessions
We preserve as many of your belongings and commercial property as possible by:
- Identifying salvageable home or building contents and setting them aside for cleaning
- Protecting valuables off-site for cleaning and restoration
4. Property Cleaning and Hazardous Materials Disposal
We provide complete cleanliness and safety of your home or business by:
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing all your belongings, including furnishings, carpets, drapes, artwork, and fixtures, using safe and effective professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials on appropriate surfaces
- Cleaning HVAC units to reduce airborne contaminants
- Identifying moisture sources and remediating mold and bacterial growth
- Removing debris and unsalvageable structural items
- Safely disposing of all hazardous materials
5. Reconstruction, Renovation, and Repair
MHS Restoration does more than just cleanup. We want you to know that “one call does it all.”
We offer complete restoration and rebuilding services to ensure your home or business is fully renovated and rebuilt to its pre-damage condition by:
- Performing reconstruction/renovation for all types of damage
- Cleaning and repairing damaged items at our facility or by outside experts
6. Assurance of a Job Done Right
We stay on the premises to be certain you are completely satisfied with the restoration service we provide for your residential or commercial property by:
- Inspecting your home or business for any remaining signs of water damage
- Assisting you in returning all belongings, both undamaged and cleaned
- Retreating moisture- or mold-infested areas if needed
- Performing a final inspection to ensure your home or building is returned to its pre-damage condition
- Supporting your insurance claim by documenting the damage and detailing our cleanup and restoration processes
MHS Restoration works safely, efficiently, and thoroughly, with minimal disruption to family or employees, so you can get back to normal as quickly as possible. Our goal is to exceed your expectations of work quality and customer service.
If your residence or business is located in the Chicago suburbs of Crystal Lake, Libertyville, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Naperville, Downers Grove, Palatine, Elmhurst, and the surrounding areas, and you’ve suffered any type of water damage, Call MHS Restoration 24/7 at (847) 991-7100 for immediate, effective cleanup and restoration. One call to MHS Restoration does it all.